March 12, 2011 Leave a comment
Here are a few updates from the Kimbrows:
- We sold are house! Now we need to find a lot to build on.
- McAllister broke his arm…yep. Broken arm. You may be asking, “How did he break his arm?” Well, he fell off the back of the couch as he attempted one of his new ninja jump moves. Seriously.
- I have a new favorite band. Boyce Avenue. They are quite amazing. If you go to their YouTube page you will be listening for a while. Lots of cool cover songs.
- Business Time is going great. Free marriage enrichment training at NLC. One week left.
- I have been playing racquetball like a mad man. Will I be THAT old guy? Or am I already him?…
- So sad what has happened in Japan. Praying for them. So heartbreaking.
- I’m reading Seth Godin’s book Linchpin. Great book.