Sorry for lack of updates!
Here ya go:
- We are starting an Elevation college ministry in Little Rock in August! So we are strategizing how to do the whole dual campus thing. If you have any tips lemme know.
- Women’s event Sunday night was insane. Seriously. Etroupe dance team was crazy good and so was everything else. Videos, decor, worship, and Christine Caine spoke. An amazing event.
- I’m starting my masters degree in Christian leadership at Liberty University on March 22nd. Really pumped about this.
- I’m speaking at a college ministry in Texarkana, TX on Thursday night called The Connection. Should be fun.
- I’ll be headed out to Colorado next week to go to John Eldredge’s Wild at Heart Boot Camp. I’m going with like 10 other older men. Can’t wait to learn from all their life experiences of being a husband, father, and man of God. Plus, John Eldredge may have something to say too.
- My dad is taking me to a conference in Chicago next month. Catalyst One Day. Andy Stanley and Craig Groeschel teaching on momentum. Yes please.
That’s all I can think of at the moment. I feel like that was all positive so here is one negative. I’m tired.