November 1, 2009 Leave a comment
- TIP: Write every creative idea down ASAP.
- Toll booth workers on the way to Tulsa need Jesus. I know…we all do. But they really do.
- Rob Hoskins from One Hope spoke at all NLC services this weekend. INCREDIBLE.
- OUT: Embroidered button ups from the Buckle
- IN: Onesies for adults
- A big shout out to roses. You’re always there when husbands don’t know what to do.
- We all love “Rock Band” and “Guitar Hero” but what about “Symphony Orchestra” or “Bluegrass Jubilee” or “Harmonica Hero”? Huh?…Eh?…Just a thought.
- I love my family.
- When it rains a lot people love to make Noah and the ark comments. You’ll notice next time.