Landed in LA today with my good friend and sidekick Garrett. Headed to Catalyst West Coast conference. Here are some highlights:
- We missed our flight this morning because of ME! I was running late then forgot my toiletry bag. Then I was really late. I was a total girl today. Forgive me.
- American Airlines lady almost made me mad….almost.
- Watched Garrett eat a happy meal at McDonalds.
- Saw Pam (Jenna Fischer) from The Office. I wanted to stop her, look her in the eye, and let her know how much the show has changed my life. Haha. Funny show.
- Got to catch up with one of our old leaders from Elevation Michael Monroe and his fiance Kaci Brown. Both are amazing musicians living here in Hollywood. And Michael’s good friend Frank Palelei who I’ve come to know through him and he is an awesome man of God. You will know these people some day. Great leaders representing Christ in Hollywood.
- Also hung out with the next American Idol Kris Allen and his awesome family. Matt Leonard and Charles Browder were there too. Fun times. So proud of Kris!
Kaci, Michael, Me, Garrett, Frank
Garrett, Me, Kris, Charles, Matt